Tuesday 24 November 2009

Flirting - According to Gareth (please don't try this at home)

Okay, I've kept you all dangling for this one.....

Here's Gareth and the lady in his life.....

First of all, as he discovered, she's got a Good Sense of Humour, so he started off with a silly story, which tickled her immensely.



'I like Pop music.....'



As Roxie is Flirty, he found it pretty easy to give her some *ahem* really cheesy pick up lines.

Here are a few examples for you all.

'You know, you're my shooting star. For you I'd travel the universe!'




Oh puhlease.

'I'll be your teddy bear. Dang I'm so cuddly and stuff.'



*snerk*

'You're looking mighty pretty tonight.'





"Why thank you."



By now, they were edging closer to each other, not breaking eye contact at all.





Taking his chances, he leaned in.

'Mind if I kiss you now?'





"Um... no."



Crushed, he decided to back off a little, but was still determined to get his 'first kiss' in.



So he chatted and flirted some more.

'You smell like a bunch of roses.'




"Um, okay."

'You make me wanna flex my muscles!'



"Er.... o-kay."

Then he suggested a back massage. To which she actually agreed.



And then he tried again.



'Please, just one little pucker... that's all I want... really.'



"No, now PLEASE.... back ... off."




Just then, the car pool arrived (he'd gotten himself a promotion so he was working pretty late at night) and he had to dash.

But not before getting a hug off Roxie.





"I just want us to be friends... okay?"

'Um... o-kay.'

With this thought rolling around his head.

'I can't believe it. Refused my first kiss..... TWICE! I'm never gonna live THAT one down at all.'





And so endeth Gareth's poor attempts at Romance.

Try a little harder next time sonny.

2 comments:

  1. nice! keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who-ahahaha... Gareth is just a comedy!!!
    He got a personality of his own!
    Loving to read it Wicked!

    ReplyDelete