Sunday 22 November 2009

That's Just ... so..... Gareth

It's the next day in the Hughes household, with Gareth deciding it's about time he tried out some more Handy skills.

And tackled the toilet ....
.... with a hammer!!!!



Okay, well, don't blame me if it overflows and causes a mess.

'It won't will it?'

With that, he stopped what he was doing and started pacing back and forth in the kitchen.



'Eww.'

What.

'Eww'

Hurt yourself?

'No... just worried. My hands feel dirty..... and I don't think I've turned the faucets off properly. I think I'd better check them.'




Well, this time, he had a good excuse, he HAD been tinkering with the toilet, and even I wasn't sure if the maid had done a perfect job of cleaning it properly.



'DAMMIT'

Uh oh.

'I broke the bloody sink now. WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH THIS PLACE?????'




O-kay Gareth, I think it's time you calmed down.

'No, not until I've fixed this leak. Crap oh crap oh crap oh crap.'



Oh. Boy.

Well, by the time he'd finished fixing the sink, it was getting late.
But there was something on his mind.

Thinking about returning those things you've stolen?

'Hell no. Just thinking about that cookie drive. Maybe I should make up those two servings and put them in my inventory. I'm pretty sure they'll be fine by morning. Then I can deliver them before I go to work.'

Um, o-kay. But I still think it's a bad idea.

Anyway, the first batch of cookies came out beautifully.



The second batch, however....

..... well....

Just look at his face.



'I burned them. I burned my cookies. I can't send them to the school like that!'




O-kay.

They went out and he made another batch. By now he was also feeling very hungry too, and settled for some jam and bread before retiring to bed.

And that's when those cookies decided to go off.



Which set Gareth off in another anxious mood.

'Gotta clean the sink, it's dirty.'



Aren't you tired Gareth?

No, not until I've done this.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment