Tuesday 24 November 2009

Socializing.... Gareth Style

Well, as you can see, Gareth's not exactly 'social' material. Not because he hates people, oh heavens no.

It's because people find him a little .... um.... 'difficult to digest', especially when he's on one of his 'rampages' (for use of a better word).

*sigh*

Just wondering if there's ever going to be a companion in his life that'll put up with his..... 'quirks'

'I can't help it if I've got to double check everything. You never know when there's going to be an impending disaster..... remember the sink issue?'

That.....

.... was YOUR fault.

'Sooner or later it had to happen... you know? You must ALWAYS be prepared!!!! My new motto!!!'

Humph.

Changing topic here, how'd it go with the cookies?

'Um, well..... I never got around to baking any more.'

O-kay.

'It's Sunday, the school's shut, and you know what happened to the last lot of cookies.'

True, true.

'Anyway, I met the maid today.'

.... and....????

'Well, I told her a few specifics on what I needed when turning my bed down and stuff, asked her what cleaning products she was using etc.'




Bet she liked that one.



'Um, no. She gave me a hard glare before walking out the house. And I swear I heard her muttering under her breath about -being told my job!!!!-'

*Shakes head*

'Oh, I went out and about today, met a few folks. Flo Broke. Don't like her, she's.... weird. And that make-up. It looks as though it's been put on with a trowel!!!!!




Oh, and whilst I was in the garden, clearing the weeds, this guy walked past. So I decided to say hello, introduce myself.
He was o-kay, talking about his music and stuff





..... that is .... until we got on about something or other. And that's when he strongly opposed by my beliefs on com
mitment issues.'



O-kay.

'But then, I had the surprise of my life. I went inside to wash my hands - well, I HAD been digging up weeds - when one of the Lin sisters turned up at the door. Roxie, I believe her name is.



So, I invited her in - gentleman that I am - and we got talking. It appears she's a little grumpy, but also has commitment issues too. Which got me thinking. There's no need to get hitched and stuff to have a little fun. Oh, she's also flirty too. So, I decided to take my chances......'

**Stay tuned for the next episode - What Happened Next**

No comments:

Post a Comment