Sunday 15 November 2009

Just Saying 'Hello'

Well, here's Gareth Hughes.



His traits are as follows:

Neurotic
Couch Potato
Commitment Issues

Clumsy

Kleptomaniac


So, basically, he's just an ordinary Sim.

His story begins thus....

He arrived at Riverview just recently, in order to become a Criminal Mastermind

O-kay.

What he didn't realise was that, because of his severely limited budget, he'd have to start right at the bottom of the ladder. Both in the corporate sense.... and in the 'housing' sense too. With a single plot of undeveloped land.

So Gareth....

What do you think?




'Well.... this... sucks.'

Oh come one sonny, think of the possibilities here. An empty plot of land, admittedly you've got a modest budget to work on.

The Ritz it ain't.

'Yeah, tell me about it.'

But still, once you get yourself a job.....

*glares*



Did I say something wrong?

Oops, sore topic.... oh well. Anyway, where was I?
Oh yes.... building a house.

I'm sure with a little sweat off the brow and a few blisters, you'll have yourself a decent looking home in no time.

'I'd rather watch my favourite shows on TV'.

O-kay... Mr 'Attitude'.
Unless you want to sleep out in the open..... I think you'd better get cracking with building.

*sigh* I pick 'em don't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment