Friday 30 April 2010

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Why???
Why????


Of all the things in the world..... WHY ME?!?!?!
Firstly it began with this.....



..... yep, Rhonda's pregnant... again.

What do you mean, I knew all along? *blinks*
Okay, you got me there, yep, I orchestrated the whole thing *snicker*.




At least Gareth's looking mighty pleased with himself.
Just you wait young man, it'll hit you like a twenty ton truck, you'll see.... you'll see...

But then, after playing around with the Lifespan slider, I discovered that Gareth actually married an OLDER WOMAN!!!!

I sincerely thought that she was a Young Adult like him. But nooooo, she's an adult, with 6 days left on her meter.

Which is good news.... in a way. As after this next baby, she's not likely going to be having any more!!!!

Oh goody.

Then THIS!!!




Please bring back Psycho Maid!!!! I don't want Mr Pedo here, working around Gareth's kids.... he's creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment